The Crop Protection Association of the Philippines, Inc. (CPAP) was created in response to the technological innovations in the crop protection industry, plant science industry and crop science industry.
Founded in 1967 and originally named as the Agricultural Pesticide Institute of the Philippines, Inc. (APIP), the Association took a major role in the drafting of the law which created the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority (FPA) in May 1977 under Presidential Decree No. 1144.
The APIP actively participated in the improvement of farming practices and in the adaptation of the concept and principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in the 1970s and1980s. Being committed to IPM led to the renaming of the APIP to Crop Protection Association of the Philippines, Inc. (CPAP) in 1994 and in the year 2002 adopted the name Croplife Philippines, Inc.
1. Agchem Manufacturing Corporation
2. Agway Chemicals Corporation
3. Arysta LifeScience Philippines, Inc.
4. AVC Chemical Corporation
5. Biostadt Philippines, Inc.
6. CyBERTH Philippines, Inc.
7. Jocanima Corporation
8. Kemistar Corporation
9. LEADS Agricultural Products Corporation
10. Maktheshim-Agan Eisenberg & Co.
11. PhilAgrow, Inc.
12. Stockton-Agrimor Philippines, Inc.
13. Summit Agro International Ltd.
14. Texicon Agriventures Corporation
15. Trans World Trading Co., Inc.
16. Zagro Corporation
To provide quality crop potection chemicals mindful of the end user’s safety and the environment.
We will be the one among the leading crop protection chemical association in the Philippines committed to provide quality affordable products and allied agricultural education.